As part of the launch and operation of Dominion’s new domain name extensions, we are offering a rare opportunity for leaders in the powersports industry to have advance access to new domain names by applying for the .Motorcycles Founder Program. It is exclusive to industry leaders that wish to be recognized and promoted as innovators and first movers who strive to set themselves apart from their competition and lead in the development of a safe, trusted and memorable domain name space.
To participate in the .Motorcycles Founders Program, you must submit a fully completed application (below) or a formal proposal including each element in this application on your company letterhead. Incomplete applications will not be considered. If your application is accepted for the Program, you will be required to sign a Founders Program Agreement.
The goal of the .Motorcycles Founders Program is to encourage the use and public awareness of the .Motorcycles new domain name extension, educate the public about the safety and authenticity of content on .Motorcycles domain names and to promote our Founders as leaders and innovators who are building this safe and relevant content on .Motorcycles addresses for the community.
Dominion Registries is committed to the promotion of our Founder websites. This promotion may occur in multiple online and offline venues within your industry and within the digital communities of advertising, search, marketing and the domain name industry. Our goal is to fully support our Founders with the promotion of their projects in as many ways possible.
Founder Requirements and Expectations
- Meet eligibility requirements as defined in our Registration Policies.
- Submit a quantifiable, robust marketing plan to promote the use of the new website.
- Promotions must use the full domain name as referred to with and including www.___________.Motorcycles (for example: www.Western.Motorcycles) to maximize public awareness of the new domain name extension and associate it with a complete website address.
- The website must resolve to the agreed upon designated domain name (it cannot be redirected to another website address). You can forward other domains to your designated domain name and website. We will be happy to assist you with resources for best practices in forwarding existing sites to a new domain name.
- Founders must agree to allow Dominion to use their name, logo and website address for promotional purposes.
- Issue a press release and/or participate in a joint press release with Dominion announcing the launch of your website and/or participation in the Founder Program.
- Allow Dominion to promote your website in various ways including press releases, advertising, videos, social media communications, case studies, etc.
- Dominion makes no warranties to the availability of any specific domain names.
- Dominion has the sole discretion to select Founder Program participants from eligible Applicants.
Click here to view and download the Founder Application
Click here to view and download the Founder Agreement